Discover the right HR operations jobs in India Delhi Noida NCR at TridIndia HR that has current openings for HR operations career opportunities for experienced candidates. We are into the HR industry since the past 7 years and are presently, in search for zealous and dexterous employees, who have a great knowledge of HR operations. If you fulfill the following requirements and are looking for a promising job, you are definitely the perfect match for us.
Go through the complete job description, as mentioned under –
• Process various HR transactions
• Maintain personnel files and conduct new employee orientations
• Respond to e-mail inquiries and communicating with the clients
• Devising new strategies to attract new clients and boost business growth
• Perform all HR related activities, specifically related to an employee life cycle in the organization, i.e. from Hire to Retire
• Perform multiple tasks every day within the shortest time frame
• Building a competitive database of well-qualified talent.
• Travel to colleges or other institutions for campus recruitment
• Generating employee code
• Prepare monthly reports to represent the work status
• Responsible for maintaining basic data of employee, including his or her leave attendance and appraisal rating
• Managing employee files, updating change- of- status of an employee (if any) as well as new hire information into the systems
• Handling various reward, recognition and incentive programs
Basic Requirements – Skills & Abilities
• 1 to 5 years of relevant experience
• Minimum Graduate in any discipline. Candidate with MBA degree will be preferred
• Complete knowledge of MS Office (such as Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Solid interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure along with a team
• Rigorous knowledge about the HR programs, processes and policies
So , if you have the fire to grow in professional life, apply for the job right at this moment..!!